Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More to come

This is my first attempt at blogging, and I hope to be adding to this soon, but I'm still getting used to how this works and trying to set up my site. For now whoever reads this will have to settle for just a bit about what I plan to blog about.

As the blog name suggests I feel America needs to get a wake up call. I will elaborate on this as time passes but for right now let say this, America has gone down the entitlement road for so long that it has forgotten what it takes to be a great country. Now I'm not saying that the US isn't a great country, but we are fast becoming a second class country, and seem to be all to happy doing so.

Over the next few weeks I will outline some of the issues that I feel have brought us down over the years.

No comments: